We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence ,then ,is not an act, but a habit....

Hiii frnds 😀 dis s spandana...m done wid my btech n in search of a job..i would love to exchange my ideas wid all of u...😀​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join. We look forward to having you as an active member of CrazyEngineers and post your questions , ideas, opinions in all the interesting discussions here on CE.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Welcome Spandana, At Last one of my college mate is here 😛 Please use the format that I told you about and post a full introduction of you.. Waiting for it 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With Googl'e new release of hangout captions, people who are deaf or Hearing-impaired, Hangouts group video chats can now follow the conversation through live captions. Google’s Technical Program Manager for...
In this spring season, rather we must say before holiday season. Google is going to phaseout following applications: Google Mini, Google Talk Chatback, Google Video (20 Aug 2012), Symbian Search...
hiiiii i m pooja,and i m doing my 3rd yr b.tech wid electrical engineering branch... i just wan to make a model for my final yr ,plz do suggest some...
i have no working experience, give me chance to involve and get some for our goods 😀
Any online gaming lovers on the forum? Have you played Lord of Ultima? any reviews? -CB