Ways we can boost activity on CE Forums & Traffic

CEans,

With more CEans, we get more active community and you can help in making that possible. Here are few ideas that can help us in getting more content and more visitors -

Here are few ideas for new threads:-

1. The topic concepts: If you learn any topic, start a discussion for it on CE. Discuss what you understood and what you find problematic. It will not only help you understand topics better, but also help others in understanding it.

2. Discuss your university exam questions: A better way to prepare for exams is to solve previous years exam papers and discuss them with other fellows. This way, you will automatically prepare for your exams while spending your time on CE.

3. Post about your college events and happenings: Every day at college is full of events and activities. Share it all through CE Events and Chit Chat section.

4. Post debate topics: You can start new debate topics and get views from others. This will help you a lot in preparing for interviews, and group discussions.

5. Post information about jobs, summer training and interview related help questions. There are several experts here who can help you.

6. Discuss computer programs, electronic circuits, or solutions to engineering problems. It will help you understand the topics well.

7. Post GRE/Engineering Math/GMAT/M.Tech related questions. This will help you in preparing for these exams.

8. Be the first one to break out news from tech or engineering world. Just 2-3 lines written in your own words (instead of direct copy-paste) would do wonders!

These are just few ideas that can make CE more active. I look forward to lots of posts and threads.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have started writing about different topics explaining the concepts of my branch.

As pointed by biggie, we can start putting the university question papers. It will be hugely useful for other engineers (especially your juniors) and we can discuss the answers here.

@all the final year students: Post information about jobs, summer training and interview related help questions
    I am sure there is a lot more information that you can share.

I will start writing threads about Engineering Mathematics & GRE soon.

Post your opinions people!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Why so low response people?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Definitely we are doing and encourage more newly joined people to do.
    one more way we can judge the activity of threads and can be described as best thread of the week by evalauting the content and knowledge shared by CEans.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Just wanted to give you an idea of what we're currently working on. The CrazyEngineers frontpage design we adopted months ago is being switched to a very simple layout....
EG333 By Micromax boasts High Speed Internet Access Provided By Tata Photon+ service. Micromax is known for Dual SIM phones and this phone supports Photon (CDMA) + (GSM) networks [...
iPad2 will be launched in the first week of February 2011. It will have iPhone's Retina Display and also front and back end cameras. If you are looking to buy...
CEans, We've integrated Facebook Login on CrazyEngineers. We'll also start supporting registration with Facebook ID. If you have a facebook account, simply hit the F-Connect button above and connect your...
I am using a DC push-type solenoid as the mechanism for shooting in my robotics project. I have to use 12V DC supply and have to shoot TT balls for...