CrazyEngineers
  • anugags
    anugags

MemberMar 26, 2008

Wavelets Theory

Hie.... i need some study material regarding "fault detection using wavelets-theoretical aspects"... pls giv me d material r any links if u can.. waiting 4 ur rply.....
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 26, 2008

anugags, how about discussing your difficulties with us here on CE? If there's a difficult part, feel free to post about it. I'm sure lot of us would be willing to help you.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • eccentronix

MemberApr 13, 2008

hey anugags... i'd like to know more about this topic.. would u mind keeping us up-to-date with ur research... it sounds intersting... I am researching into Fault detection and Isolation and Fault-tolerant control for my FYP... Applicatio of wavelet's theory for fault detection sounds awesome...
    Cancel
  • MatlabMentor

MemberAug 2, 2008

Dear Friend, wavelet theory is a upcoming subject and really helps you detecting the faults. It has advantages in detecting in frequency and time domain. you can surf in google for information. I think there are good papers in net about the beasics of wavelets. You have separate tool box is available in the MaTLAB. recently we have finished two projects by applying the concept of wavelet analysis. you have any queroes ...gimme reply
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register