Wavelets Theory

Hie.... i need some study material regarding "fault detection using wavelets-theoretical aspects"... pls giv me d material r any links if u can.. waiting 4 ur rply.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anugags, how about discussing your difficulties with us here on CE? If there's a difficult part, feel free to post about it. I'm sure lot of us would be willing to help you.
  • eccentronix
    eccentronix
    hey anugags... i'd like to know more about this topic.. would u mind keeping us up-to-date with ur research... it sounds intersting... I am researching into Fault detection and Isolation and Fault-tolerant control for my FYP... Applicatio of wavelet's theory for fault detection sounds awesome...
  • MatlabMentor
    MatlabMentor
    Dear Friend, wavelet theory is a upcoming subject and really helps you detecting the faults. It has advantages in detecting in frequency and time domain. you can surf in google for information. I think there are good papers in net about the beasics of wavelets. You have separate tool box is available in the MaTLAB. recently we have finished two projects by applying the concept of wavelet analysis. you have any queroes ...gimme reply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

any body knows how the load balancing can be performed in distributed environment by RMI technology:sshhh::sshhh:
Hi All, I m B.Tech in CS [Text to be kept private removed ] I want to do something gr8 but here m not getting enough opportunities.I m planning to...
this is a new idea i got how about having a trash section..where we can dump the unwanted post and delete it every month..what do u guys say?
HOW TO HANDLE GROUP DISCUSSIONS​ Many companies conduct group discussion after the written test so as to check on your interactive skills and how good you are at communicating with...
Hello All, I would like to host my site, I have seen many hosting review sites.....I have noticed that thehost-review giving in depth knowledge on hosting companies and hence it...