Watertank maximum level alarm

hi members, can someone help me with my project work, with yhe topic;
watertank maximum level alarm. please help me with the design and explaination
on how to go about it. thank you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have you any idea about the circuit in your mind?

This can be helpful to you :-
    [​IMG]
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Use a floating valve. Connect a Switch with floating valve. When tank full, valve will prevent any further water in and will also activate the switch which you can use for alarm/display/main cut whatever!
  • nicholas nkrumah
    nicholas nkrumah
    godfather
    Have you any idea about the circuit in your mind?

This can be helpful to you :-
    [​IMG]
    thank you very much for the circuit. i like the ciruit but can you further explain the circuit?. i would be very happy if i receive the details very soon.
    thank you.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    nicholas nkrumah
    watertank maximum level alarm. please help me with the design and explaination
    You can have a non electric mechanical alarm. Have an overflow pipe at the maximum point. When the water overflows, a small turbine or paddle wheel in the overflow can be made to ring a bell somewhat like the old time mechanical clocks.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nicholas nkrumah
    thank you very much for the circuit. i like the ciruit but can you further explain the circuit?. i would be very happy if i receive the details very soon.
    thank you.
    How if you explain this circuit here and after that we will let you know if you have misunderstand anything.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just opened my gmail account twice. account opened with too small size contents ..that i could not even read contents...i needed to zoom...screen shot is uploaded...third time is was...
So, Samsung has began the pre-booking of Galaxy Note II in India but has given no information on the final pricing of the phone or the release date. As per...
HI.. I am doing my fourth year M.Sc.(Integrated) Information Technology.. I am currently doing an internship at cognizant, chennai.. I wanted to know some start up companies that will recruit...
Visit following link know how students are offered fake jobs and how to overcome.. https://www.latestoffcampus.com/beaw...-to-find-whether-the-job-is-authentic-or-not/
Hi, I am a newbie in this forum. I am an electrical engineer and now require to install a control panel on the tunnel wall, which is a new built...