Water water every where.........

How many glasses are needed so that all water in world can be contained in them?

You have 30 sec to answer........

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    one really big glass? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    It must be INFINITE... or I Could not understand the Question... ;-)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    As many glasses the water occupy!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I will tell the answer after sometime.Let everyone attempt.
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    i think hes not referring to an ordinary glass.?sort of maybe..i still can't figure out..
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    a lot of glasses!!!
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    I dont think...the water will ever finish...
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    A greenhouse glass???
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    No clue on this one
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well the answer is 'there is no answer'.
    Yo may use a really one big glass or a number of glasses.It depends from person to person.๐Ÿ˜€
    @ishutopre: Is this a logical puzzle or just another funny stuff? So that we need to think in a different way if its the case of the latter one! ๐Ÿ˜
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    ishutopre
    Well the answer is 'there is no answer'.
    Yo may use a really one big glass or a number of glasses.It depends from person to person.๐Ÿ˜€
    You kidding me? Dude, put up a sensible one!
    andyKane
    You kidding me? Dude, put up a sensible one!
    I second you! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • jkj
    jkj
    one our atmosphere glass house
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    7 glasses with capacity of +10 times greater depth of our oceans can be the answer and it should have capacity of extending because more water is coming from ice bergs
  • udariouimobiliar
    udariouimobiliar
    ahha, you know here in Brasil, we have a lot of water thanks to the amazon! should you guys move here! ;-)
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Re: Water water every where.........
    ahha, you know here in Brasil, we have a lot of water thanks to the amazon! should you guys move here! ;-)
    then i think your right person to answer this question hehehe
    anyway welcome to CE buddy introduce yourself in introduction section
    udariouimobiliar
    Dude, amazon.com is accessible from here also! ๐Ÿ˜› Guess then we have home delivery by amazon... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    udariouimobiliar
    No need to go there...we're surrounded by waters here...
    Finally what is the answer??? Or is there any answer??? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    All the answers have reasons and are equally related so all are almost equal to exact answer
    so let us wait for dynamic cean who can give exact answer i think that person is you praveen according to my expections
    if someone comes with my expectations let welcome him/her
    narayana murthy
    All the answers have reasons and are equally related so all are almost equal to exact answer
    so let us wait for dynamic cean who can give exact answer i think that person is you praveen according to my expections
    if someone comes with my expectations let welcome him/her
    Woah! ๐Ÿ˜› Eagerly waiting for "that" answer!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please tell me the meaning of supporting primitives for manipulating files and directories with respect to the operation of operating system in file management .......
Dear Engineers: Actually I am working in a huge factory (70 000 m2) I want to make employees (at least 6) to communicate easily using small communication devices... What systems...
AMD launched APU (Accelerated processing unit) range of fusion microprocessor in India. Here AMD combines central processing and graphical processing capabilities in a single chip and bring a supercomputer like...
Hello CEans,โ€‹ Continuing our journey to Know your CEan..This time we have a CE-Ace which is going to complete an year very soon here,she is one of the active CEan,...
The world watched with eyes wide open when the Japanese Giant Honda presented their first humanoid robot โ€œAsimoโ€.* This little child sized, astronaut like robot which can run at a...