Water utility Billing system on open source software ?

hi!

I got this project in my table on creating billing system and I wonder if it's possible to do it with open source. I need advice on the best Open source system I can customize.  please, I will love to the sharing of the idea.  on both ubuntu or window but much in ubuntu 

thank you so much.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Joseph, welcome to CrazyEngineers. Billing System is quite possible with open source. You may want to look at open source options such as jBilling and OpenSourceBilling. 

However, it'd be much more fun creating a simple custom billing solution on your own with MySQL and any programming language of your choice. 

• Joseph Simon
    Joseph Simon

Thank you so much!

I will try to work on the Jbilling or opensourceBilling it's good. I think because the time I won't able to create the customer billing of my on. thank for the suggestion though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have scored 72% in 10th (2009), 56% in 12th (2012) with 1 year gap b/w 10th and 12th and scored 63% in BTECH Cse (2017) WITH GAP OF ONE...
Sir,I am Civil engineering Student & My field of interest is project management,environment engineering &Foundation engineering so please suggest me a subject and topic for project...& one of the important...
hi ...im computer engineer student ,my graduation project about home security .The idea is to make a webcam recognize the stuff that gets into the house from people or even...
Design News says: For those just beginning to understand blockchain technology it may seem that its that same thing cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin. What's lesser understood is that blockchain is not...
java language mostly used for IT industry pefer the java language based on security