Water jet technology

Hej😉 , I m kind of in a big trouble. I'm studying mechanical - industrial engineering and at the time kind of doing my intern in the company that specializes in metal cutting service. and i need a topic for my diploma thesis. i want something about water jet technology, any issue...since my host company doesnt want to give me any task related with it. any suggestions how could i solve the absence of experimental practice. the theoretical part it ok with me. however I dont know how to cover the experimental part. help! ASAP Thanks in adv

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​[FONT="]Air Ejectors (2 of 3)[/FONT] -An air ejector or steam ejector is a device which uses the motion of moving fluid (Motive Fluid) to transport another fluid (Suction fluid). It...
i need the problem for the water jet cutting technology. Doing the internship in company that specializes in cutting service and i need the issue/problem related with abrasive water jet...
HCL is one of the biggies among all the computer companies they are providing summer training for 6000 INR (45 days) i was willing to join it but a few...
What type of drive do you think gives the best mileage? 1.Driving at normal speed by applying brakes and changing gears frequently? or 2.Driving at the top speed about 110...
Hello Friends.....!! If I declare any method as static can have several restriction as... 1) They can only call other static methods. 2) They must only access static data. 3)...