WATER-FUEL POWER GENERATION SYSTEM

Project Abstract / Summary :
WATER FUEL POWER GENERATION SYSTEM​
These days we are using fuel for running an I.C.Engine to produce electric energy which produces harmful byproducts out that are harmful dangerous as well as costly.so here we use water as source fuel for the power generation.The basic electrolysis process of introducing anode and cathode in the water where hydrogen is attracted by cathode and oxugen is attratced by anode,here the hydrogen and oxygen disassociated in to HHO where we can use this directly into the I.C.Engine,where the engine shaft connected to the alternator produces current. The H2O molecule is electrically neutral, but the positive and negative charges are not distributed uniformly. The electronic (negative) charge is concentrated at the oxygen end of the molecule, owing partly to the nonbonding electrons, and to oxygen's high nuclear charge which exerts stronger attractions on the electrons. This charge displacement constitutes an electric dipole, represented by the arrow at the bottom; you can think of this dipole as the electrical "image" of a water molecule.As we all learned, opposite charges attract, so the partially-positive hydrogen atom on water molecule is electro-statically attracted to the partiallynegative oxygen on a neighboring molecule. This process is called hydrogen bonding. Notice that the hydrogen is somewhat longer than the covalent O—H bond. This means that it is considerably weaker; it is so weak, in fact, that a given hydrogen bond cannot survive for more than a tiny fraction of a second. Finally the hydrogen from water is fed to I.C engine to produce mechanical energy and this mechanical energy is converted into electrical energy by using D.C generator. 30% of power from generator is consumed by electrolysis process and remaining 70% is for our applications.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : As we go along their will be shortage of fossil fuels (petrol,diesel,oil,white petrol etc) where they are considered as non renewable sources to overcome this loss and reduce the harmful byproducts, water can be used (renewable source) for the power generation in I.C.ENGINE.so i chose this project.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: marri laxman reddy institute of technology and management
City: hyderabad
State: telangana
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT: The thermal cycler (also known as a thermo cycler, polymerase chain reaction(PCR) machine or Deoxyribonucleic acid(DNA) amplifier) is a laboratory apparatus most commonly used...
Project Abstract / Summary : The rapidly increasing power of personal mobile devices is providing much richer contents and social interactions to users on the move. This trend however is...
Project Abstract / Summary : Introduction and Background of project The ship becomes unstable while sailing, due to cyclones, storm, huge tides. In such a case the principle of, “opposite...
Project Abstract / Summary : The system is focused on controlling of the irrigation system and also to provide adequate irrigation. It implements the basic application of controlling the irrigation...
Project Abstract / Summary : Traditional input systems for interaction with machines include keyboards, joystick or the mouse. Those suffering from physical disabilities may be unable to use such forms...