Watch Bollywood Movies Online For Free On Yahoo MoviePlex Service!

You can now watch your favorite Bollywood movies online for free on Yahoo MoviePlex service. Yahoo India recently launched the service to attract some nice traffic to their website. I'm not sure how popular this service be in the long run. The current homescreen of the service shows only a limited number of recently released Bollywood movies. Check it out here: #-Link-Snipped-#

What do you think about this service? Would you like the service to expand to non-Hindi movies (e.g. Marathi, Tamil, Kannada movies as well?)

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I think will not have bright future. Though it is good & illegal, people like to download the movie or anyone can get lots of movies from his friend. In actual condition one friend download many movies & shear it in his circle. Again to see these movies on net it required buffering or good net speed. If you want to see any movie again after some time. You have to download again for watching.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Solid state drives may be the next generation of computer storage. The good old hard disk drives may not find a way to your desktops and laptops. Samsung is rapidly...
A question is always asked in viva and interviews : "How to calculate the time complexity of a given algorithm". One might say that why should we calculate it when...
Indian cyber gaming championship 2011 is kicking off next week in Goa @ Palmarinha Resort — Porbvaddo, Calangute, Bardez. The games have been divided in following categories - Team Games...
The 8 queens problem is a situation where we have to place 8 chess queens on an 8×8 chessboard such that no two queens attack each other i.e. no two...
currently,im doing 2nd year in electrial engineering...... plz give some key areas which i need to concentrate the most and which have more scope in future thanq.... P.S: im new...