Waste Water To Generate Electricity

please can you guide me on how to use waste water to generate electricity?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Water, whether waste or not, either has to be at a sufficient height for hydro electric generation or has to be electrolysed to get hydrogen for use in fuel cell for electricity generation. The first operation is routine and micro, mini and mega hydro electric turbines are already available.
    The second is an option when off load electric power is available for free, else it is a non starter.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I found this video on Gujarat States plans to generate electricity from water flowing in canals using micro turbines. Unfortunately the language is Gujarati.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am not having problem in creating a 2D image into 3D using Blender. But somehow, details are missing, I need very high definition rendering of 3D image. I mean...
Reasons for dilemma 1) I studied engineering in Mechanical Sciences, There is no relation to the job am recrited for and my Degree. 2) What will be the scenario after...
hi crazy engineers i am an final year engineering student can any one suggest a latest or innovative project idea to implement
Hello guys is there any one who can tell me about sunbeam institute pune. I got admission to "pg dac" course Where to stay ? Boys hostel or pg available...
Here is link: https://www.delhimusicalstores.com/pluto-semi-acoustic-guitar-hw41ce-sp-867086.html One of my friend(noob guitarist) is getting this from one of his colleague. If anyone know about guitar please give some review. I wish, I could...