Wanted:circuit for 40W 2 input audio amplifier for electric guitar

hi friends.actually i want to make an audio amplifier for t.e. mini project.specifications are:
40W
2 inputs for a electric guitar and a synthesizer
volume,bass and treble control
line in and line out.
headphone line out
PLZ HELP!!
I HAV DEADLINE OF 20th MARCH FOR PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!😕

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    why dont you use a audio amplifier IC,it will help you to control the bass,trebel,etc and build the circuit around that!!!
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    Hey visit my blog their are many such project
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Fake: Wouldn't it be nice idea if you help here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, im working on my fyp were im controlling a dc motor and stepper with switches through labview via parallel port.. all has been going good so far but...
hey people this is an interesting puzzle... check out..find the odd one from the following 100/11 100/22 100/33 100/44 100/55 100/66 100/77 100/88
One guy in the plane got up all of sudden and shouted "HIJACK" ... The passengers got scared and put their hands up ... U know what happened next?? ....
Hello Everyone, I am Mayur , currently working as a SE(Embedded) for KPIT Pune with 2+ yrs of prior experience. I have worked on PCB design, microcontrollers programming , RTOS...
Hi all; i am very happy to be here and i hope we can find a solution to my Problem. I am working on a serial communication between 2 Computers...