Wanted Associate Editor For SAE International

If you are an Engineer or will graduate this year, you can avail a job opportunity at SAE international. Your job will be as an editor/ Journalist and you will have to write about Mobility engineering.

Here are the full details-

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Only US based engineers may apply! ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah, let us be happy with VoiCE! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Issue
    Yeah, let us be happy with VoiCE! ๐Ÿ˜
    Trust me, you are way too better off with VoiCE.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yup, I'll be back shortly ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Engadget hires editors and authors every few weeks. But it's not at all easy to get selected.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Engadget hires editors and authors every few weeks. But it's not at all easy to get selected.
    May be Endgadget does. I am following some of the mechanical magazines, mostly the ones from SAE and ASME. The authors write awesome. They produce original content. But they are not news magazines ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've come across a problem: when I click to swith to another webpage, the page closed. When I click the icon of a website on my browser to open that...
We wish CEan - Abhishek a very happy birthday and a wonderful life ahead. ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜ Have a blast! ๐Ÿ˜
I am unable to install MS office. When I try to run the set up, I am getting following error- H:\office 2007\Enterprise.WW\OSETUP.DLL digital signature does not validate or is not...
All those who have switched from Windows to Mac will relate to this. Firstly, iWork is substantially cheaper - form the App Store, each app is $20. iWork can save...
All the mouse (input device ๐Ÿ˜› ) that come with desktops are by-default designed for the right-handed people. This is a question for all the left-handers on CE, do you...