Want Username Change? Let Me Know! *Time Limited Offer*

We've been denying Username Change requests. Those who want their username changed, please get in touch with me VIA PM as soon as possible with following information -

1. Username Desired: Choice #1 , Choice #2
2. What's wrong with your current username [this is purely for my own entertainment, you see]

I'll take a decision and update your username. You will be informed about your new username via PM.

This is purely time limited offer for our regular and famous 😎 CEans.

Replies

• Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Hello, I am also wanted to change my username, as at time of making profile I did not care for username. But now I wanted to change it. Can you please change my user name.
    Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Centre for training an employment (CTE)- " A nodal agency for recruitment of various vacancies in different PSUs and semi-government organisation" has announced vacancies for Engineer’s in various streams (Electronics...
could some one help please, i want to make breeding machine for chicken eggs.
Hi everybody, This is Bala Subrahmanyam from India. Graduated in the year 2004 under Electronics and Communications stream. As my field of interest was electronics, mobile communications and systems hardware,...
Hi Ceans, Using Matlab software I want to design an inverting opamp with a gain of -25. The input resistance Rin should equal or exceed 10Kohm. Plz help me out...
Hello all, I am Arun Goel and I am an Electronics Engineer. Please tell me name of the projects based on VHDL. It would be helpful for my final year...