Want to start with a project that will serve as minor initially later on as major

hiiii......... feeling great to be a part
i am a cse 4th yr student
i loved the idea of having some way to get rid of memorizing so many user names and password
what i was thinking of is having a single username and password which will take u to a page having icons related to every other email id and corresponding password,clicking that icon take u to the corresponding home page
also one can create a new icon with most of the ease.....
i shall appreciate the help with the implementation requirements and other features that might make this idea a good one.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I didn't quite get it. Are you talking on the lines of OpenId?

Not many servies allow you to 'login' without a secured authentication. You'll have to make use of individual APIs; but then that would limit the functionality you've access to.
  • rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    The_Big_K
    I didn't quite get it. Are you talking on the lines of OpenId?

Not many servies allow you to 'login' without a secured authentication. You'll have to make use of individual APIs; but then that would limit the functionality you've access to.
    positive,it turned out to be a flop one but thanks anywaz.....πŸ˜€
    i have another thought,say 4 people like me much lazy to use keyboard at times,can there b a touch pad which could b used in write mode where finger movements over touch pad will result in alphabets..;and the feature can be multilingual....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's rare to see engineering students thinking about new ideas. I congratulate you for trying to think of ideas πŸ˜€ .

You need to elaborate a bit on your latest idea πŸ˜€
  • rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    The_Big_K
    It's rare to see engineering students thinking about new ideas. I congratulate you for trying to think of ideas πŸ˜€ .

You need to elaborate a bit on your latest idea πŸ˜€
    thank u so much for appreciation and such quick response...........
    i was thinking that its easier and faster to write than typing,so why not provide touchpads of laptops n all such that u have as one of the option of writing on right clicking,after which one whatever finger movement occurs on the touchpad will result in text,so u can type in any language and can even send drawings like ur avatar...πŸ˜’
    it could b used when one is involved in an informal conversation like on social networks....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This ?

• rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    The_Big_K
    This ?

some what but not exactly
    u see there is a restriction of moving ur fingers in a particular direction,what i think of is a plan blank i pad where u can write blindfolded even if u know how to write on paper,u use fingers as for pen and touchpad for note book
  • rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    The_Big_K
    This ?

could u pls suggest me topics that i can use for my ieee research paper, it has been made mandatory n i have to submit a synopsis within a week
    as for the record, i wud like something related to mathematical computation like as i was thinking of some fast algos for sparse matrices bt cudnt get anywhereπŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    EduProjects4u
    try something on cloud computing
    Probably a simple project that backs up your phone's contacts in the cloud and lets you retrieve them on any phone. That'd be a cool project to do and has lot of scope for expansion πŸ˜€
  • rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    The_Big_K
    Probably a simple project that backs up your phone's contacts in the cloud and lets you retrieve them on any phone. That'd be a cool project to do and has lot of scope for expansion πŸ˜€
    sounds great....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

other than scanning,finger prints,key,eyes,voice...........for the security we can use heart beat ? if there is any other new idea for the security
Name:Iswarya *Engineering Trade:BE-CSE Location:Madurai *Occupation:Student *Aim in life:want to be a project team leader *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I need 2 clear my doubts and help for my projects
Hie Frnds πŸ˜€ Im Vish n i just passed diploma Computer Engineering and now i want 2 apply for degree and available Streams are Computer Engineering Computer Science & Engineering....
CEans, I'm happy to announce a new feature on CrazyEngineers - thread prefixes. We now have the ability to add a 'prefix' in the thread to make it easier to...
Quora can be a great place to get professional answers to your professional questions, but 'Answer Underground' is a place for professional answers to hmm, the unprofessional questions. The app...