Want to start small scale industry.. suggestions please

hello pple.. im a mechanical engineering fresher.. ive tried many jobs and tired.. i wanted to start up my small scale industry in mechanical field.. please suggest me some product ideas and plan to start up my own industry.. im new to this field..

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    There you went wrong buddy. The product idea has to be yours. We can provide you help regarding other procedure once you know what you'll be doing and have a solid reason. If I have some unique idea, why would I go on telling everyone? Won't I just go forward and start it myself? That's the part where your work start. It takes a lot of research on the product you'll be targeting. And don't plan to open an industry just because you didn't get a job. Its not as easy as it sounds, neither it goes like that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Starting up because you can't find a job is strictly not recommended. If your inclination is towards jobs - I'd recommend investing time and efforts in finding the job you'd love to do.

Secondly, what business you want to get into will depend on several factors. You will have to evaluate your options, finance, market availability before you decide on any product. If you don't have any experience in running a business; I'd recommend going in for a business that requires little capital (which won't cause a dent in your bank account, if things don't go well).
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd recommend going in for a business that requires little capital (which won't cause a dent in your bank account, if things don't go well).
    One option is to be a OEM vendor for some established manufacturing industry, who are usually not keen on adding to their workforce. Sometimes they help setting one up. It is important in such cases to be completely loyal to the parent entity and not go after business from competitors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy b'day @Harshad Italiya 🎉 I got this information on Skype 😁
Air Force Cellular (AFCEL) is the latest initiative of the Indian Air Force to become one of the first forces to have their own secure and private 3G data network....
Most of the NASA bots and rovers that were sent to the Moon or Mars have 6-wheels. I've always wanted to ask what advantage do these 6 wheels offer. Of...
All right, I am quite sure that again my thread will go virgin; though Imma try few more times before I give up on asking queries here. I wrote conky...
which technique is better!?? Memory fixed type or Memory variable type!?