CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sumanth arisetty • 27 Oct, 2013
hello pple.. im a mechanical engineering fresher.. ive tried many jobs and tired.. i wanted to start up my small scale industry in mechanical field.. please suggest me some product ideas and plan to start up my own industry.. im new to this field..
@[Prototype] • 27 Oct, 2013 There you went wrong buddy. The product idea has to be yours. We can provide you help regarding other procedure once you know what you'll be doing and have a solid reason. If I have some unique idea, why would I go on telling everyone? Won't I just go forward and start it myself? That's the part where your work start. It takes a lot of research on the product you'll be targeting. And don't plan to open an industry just because you didn't get a job. Its not as easy as it sounds, neither it goes like that.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Oct, 2013 Starting up because you can't find a job is strictly not recommended. If your inclination is towards jobs - I'd recommend investing time and efforts in finding the job you'd love to do.

Secondly, what business you want to get into will depend on several factors. You will have to evaluate your options, finance, market availability before you decide on any product. If you don't have any experience in running a business; I'd recommend going in for a business that requires little capital (which won't cause a dent in your bank account, if things don't go well).
@Ramani Aswath • 27 Oct, 2013 • 1 like
Kaustubh Katdare
I'd recommend going in for a business that requires little capital (which won't cause a dent in your bank account, if things don't go well).
One option is to be a OEM vendor for some established manufacturing industry, who are usually not keen on adding to their workforce. Sometimes they help setting one up. It is important in such cases to be completely loyal to the parent entity and not go after business from competitors.
9.2k views

Related Posts

@Nivedita Gautam · May 19, 2014

I m b.tech computer science student. I am about to complete my 3rd year. I am supposed to do 45 days summer internship. I want to do it in java...
3.7k views

@Anil Jain · Apr 28, 2010

Thought of sharing a smal story with you all, I have received this in an e-mail from my friend: It was a Sports Stadium. Eight Children were standing on the...
7.3k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Aug 30, 2011

TATA Tech is known to recruit mechanical students from various IITs, NITs & even some RECs from all over India for "Engineering and Design" along with "Product Lifecycle management". It...
12.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 29, 2014

Gionee India has done basking in the glory of its Elife S5.5 smartphone that became popular for its slogan 'More Than Slim'. Today it has launched a new Android Kitkat...
4.2k views

@vincent_lwh · Jul 1, 2009

Hi all, I'm new here. Found this awesome site through google. I would like to know anything and everything about rack and pinion especially the FORMULAS when designing them. I...
13.9k views