hi,
my name is k mahesh.i have been doing as an electronics engineer in VLSI

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kothamahesh
    hi,
    my name is k mahesh.i have been doing as an electronics engineer in VLSI
    I like the title of the introduction 😀 . How do you plan to use VLSI to save the mankind from disasters, say the natural ones?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    want to save the world from disasters with the help of technologies

That is quite big an aim. Glad to have you here. Be crazy. And be an active member.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    We would all be glad, if you can think of saving the world from natural disasters 😉
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello Mahesh, It's nice to know that you are on VLSI. Can you please share your knowledge about VLSI with us please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are on a deserted island, which single technology would you prefer to be with?
I read this in an article here: The next decade could see a huge shift in the way armed drones and their human controllers interact, with potentially profound effects on...
Hello all, I am new to this forum. I am an electrical engineer and I want to know what is a ring main unit? I am unable to find an...
where can i get info for project of speed control of dc motor using fuzzy logic such as ckt and the components required for makeing the ckt for giving it...
I am an electronics & instrumentation student...from Cochin. Shall be in my fourth year this July. Hope being a member here helps me in my path to achieve my desires...