Want to manufacture a hardcore mechanical project for final year

I am final year mechanical student . and i want to manufacture a hardcore mechanical project for final year . i want your best idea to complete a good project.

Replies

• Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Hi there!
    me too a final year mechanical student. Try your project based on composite materials?
  • vipin kumar Rai
    vipin kumar Rai
    hi sharfudeen , thats good .
  • vipin kumar Rai
    vipin kumar Rai
    sharfudeen
    Hi there!
    me too a final year mechanical student. Try your project based on composite materials?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The mega Lenovo India Gaming Week event in Mumbai got a thunderous response as the company unveiled its new gaming laptop amidst fans. The new gadget is called - Lenovo...
The word Gana in Sanskrit refers to numbers also. Making Ganapati the lord of computing. Not surprising that his vahan the ubiquitous mouse literally over runs the IT sector. True...
Hello Everyone & Happy Ganesh Chaturthi! We are finally here with the results of the Epic CrazyEngineers Quiz Contest held on 15th September 2015 on account of Engineers' Day celebration...
I am going to develop a system application which able to get wireless network details such as own IP, how many connected devices are connecting on same network and so...