Want to make career in telecom

Hiiii friends...
I have completed my B.tech from ECE branch..and i want tomake my career in Telecom Sector.
Please suggest me what to do?????/

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What are the difficulties you're facing currently? You should look for a job / training / courses related to telecom - is the generic advice we can provide from the information you've provided in the first post.
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    I have completed my B.tech from ECE branch..and i want tomake my career in Telecom Sector.
    Please suggest me what to do?????/
    If you are interested in telecom then no problem its fine. You can join telecom company like reliance and many other. You can also join CCNA.
  • Anirudh Jain
    Anirudh Jain
    The_Big_K
    What are the difficulties you're facing currently? You should look for a job / training / courses related to telecom - is the generic advice we can provide from the information you've provided in the first post.
    Chinu1
    If you are interested in telecom then no problem its fine. You can join telecom company like reliance and many other. You can also join CCNA.
  • Anirudh Jain
    Anirudh Jain
    Thanks guys for all your valuable suggesstion by the way frnds I have joined a Telecom Training Inst (tech vidhya) which provides training as well as placement assistance.
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    Anirudh Jain
    Thanks guys for all your valuable suggesstion by the way frnds I have joined a Telecom Training Inst (tech vidhya) which provides training as well as placement assistance.
    Its also a good company.. All the best for your future..
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    Submit your resume in telecom companies like reliance or others...You can get good job...Best of Luck for your future...
  • giz1sup
    giz1sup
    You may opt for mobile programming languages like Android, Blackberry.
    You can do Training in these courses. it will help you a lot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi buddies pls need info on security systems with motion sensor and camera projects ,cos i want to use that as my final year project.i'd be glad to get help
hey guys i have to wrote C-CAT exam on 16 dec and admit cards are available to download but whenever i click on the "print the admit card" link the...
Hi, Lets get started, here are some useful Unix tutorials for CEans. - by Kevin Skoglund
Hi Civil Engrs, I am not a Civil Engr. I want to know can a small proposal/draft activity plan for tender be made, just with the help of BoQs and...
Apple decided to ditch Google Maps from their software pack and it turned out to be a big mistake. Apple's learned the lesson and has now released the much awaited...