Want to know different branches or options in computer science engineering.?

Want to know different branches or options in computer science engineering.?๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
means like various options in this field
like animation , programming , web designing etc.
Thanx in advance for the kind help ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Graphic designing,Gaming,3D Modelling,digital designing.
  • Siddhant Jaiswal
    Siddhant Jaiswal
    thanks yaar for atleast replying it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Siddhant Jaiswal
    Want to know different branches or options in computer science engineering.?๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    means like various options in this field
    like animation , programming , web designing etc.
    Thanx in advance for the kind help ๐Ÿ˜€
    A computer science engineer can enter into several fields associated with software and hardware. This includes networking, software programming, web development technologies, mobile app development, game programming and so on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My house is 42 years old and the foundation walls are failing, the basement floors are cracking, the living room is sloping. I definitely need to find a solution fast....
I have plain boring cracked concrete around my pool and I am looking to spruce it up a bit. When stamped concrete is done, is it a treatment that is...
Google is going bullish on their newly launched Google Plus service. As a result, they're making lot of changes to their existing products. Once such product, Google Toolbar for Firefox...
Dear friends, Sharing with you is an engineering software which designs a box-up / clamp (both welded & bolted) for leaking pipes. Here are the salient features: 1. Basic clamp...
Samsung Wave S8500 Bada 2.0 update has been leaked. The software works fine for most of the apps except that there are few known (serious) issues. Check out - Download...