Want to know about Experince

Now a days, no company is hiring btech freshers so i am think to start with a small company but i am confused here. Like suppose i worked as Front end developer with HTML then can i shift in good companies like tcs, infosys etc as a front end developer.. I have seen that companies were asking for exp in a specific field 😒

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    Now a days, no company is hiring btech freshers so i am think to start with a small company but i am confused here. Like suppose i worked as Front end developer with HTML then can i shift in good companies like tcs, infosys etc as a front end developer.. I have seen that companies were asking for exp in a specific field 😒
    That's not a good approach to take. You shouldn't start a company because no company is hiring you. HTML isn't a skill that would fetch you a job with TCS or Infosys (I'd not rule it out though). You may however get a job with a media company or an SME which needs front end developer.

You may opt for freelance projects on the web until you get a job.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    You shouldn't start a company because no company is hiring you
    You have taken it in the wrong way.. I was saying working in a small company.. I was asking that can asp.net developer apply for other companies if there is any opening for .net developer only..and other company also hire him as a .net developer only.. Can't he work on other technology like SAP further??
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    please help..

I have another ques :-

Guys what proof do we have to give to another company about your experience of previous company?? Means about your past experience
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    It depends on company HR rules and regulations.... They may contact the reference you've mentioned in your resume
  • Bizlibati
    Bizlibati
    Experience is needed to get a better job than the present. Different industries offer job whose are well-experienced in a specific field.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:SHASHANK VERMA *Engineering Trade:ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING Location: BHOPAL *Occupation: STUDENT *Hobbies & Interests: PLAYING FOOTBALL, HELPING.😛 *Aim in life: TO BE AN IAS OFFICER *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I WANT TO...
Basically I am trying to develop a system which would allow me to measure the vertical and horizontal speeds of a table tennis ball. I am planning to interface this...
App to Convert Smartphone into Cutting-Edge Diagnostic Tool | MedIndia
There's an app for that: Turn your iPhone into a medical imager | Scitech | The Earth Times
The Defusable Alarm Clock Will Start Your Day With A Bang