CrazyEngineers
  • Now a days, no company is hiring btech freshers so i am think to start with a small company but i am confused here. Like suppose i worked as Front end developer with HTML then can i shift in good companies like tcs, infosys etc as a front end developer.. I have seen that companies were asking for exp in a specific field 😒
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 14, 2011

*pushkar*
    Now a days, no company is hiring btech freshers so i am think to start with a small company but i am confused here. Like suppose i worked as Front end developer with HTML then can i shift in good companies like tcs, infosys etc as a front end developer.. I have seen that companies were asking for exp in a specific field 😒
    That's not a good approach to take. You shouldn't start a company because no company is hiring you. HTML isn't a skill that would fetch you a job with TCS or Infosys (I'd not rule it out though). You may however get a job with a media company or an SME which needs front end developer.

You may opt for freelance projects on the web until you get a job.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • *pushkar*

MemberNov 14, 2011

You shouldn't start a company because no company is hiring you
    You have taken it in the wrong way.. I was saying working in a small company.. I was asking that can asp.net developer apply for other companies if there is any opening for .net developer only..and other company also hire him as a .net developer only.. Can't he work on other technology like SAP further??
    Cancel
  • *pushkar*

MemberNov 15, 2011

please help..

I have another ques :-

Guys what proof do we have to give to another company about your experience of previous company?? Means about your past experience
    Cancel
  • K!r@nS!ngu

MemberDec 6, 2011

It depends on company HR rules and regulations.... They may contact the reference you've mentioned in your resume
    Cancel
  • Bizlibati

MemberDec 16, 2011

Experience is needed to get a better job than the present. Different industries offer job whose are well-experienced in a specific field.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register