Want to know about crazy engineers site

hi friends, i want to know some thing about this forum...........as i am new in this forum so i don't know that where to post these types of threads in forum, so i am going to post here............. if i am wrong then sorry for that............. my questions are--
1. how to start conversation with other users?
2. where to post if i have some problem in this forum?

Edited By admin.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved your thread to 'this' section: #-Link-Snipped-# . You should get all your answers here 😀 . If not, we're always happy to help. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. It seems pointer work is suspicious in the following code however it prints the result successfully. Please tell me why this program not gives error. char *fun(){ char *temp...
I have forgotten my old username and my original email has been since deleted, therefore I could not recover myself. I decided to let the computer reengineer myself by taking...
I search information about accuracies robots​ ​
How much rank should i get to get a seat in hyderabad?? Pls help me friends. Thanks in advance.
I am a CSE 2012 graduate from a well reputed college in Noida. But i couldn't get placed in campus placements probably because of my English fluency and nervous behaviors...