want to know about CE.

hello everyone. I have recently become a member of CE. I am doing my graduation in Civil. So can i know how exactly i can be benifited through this site?

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome To CE.. Family....

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well....if u want to know about it....visit it regularly,post your doubts,get the solution,help other engineers...thats all about CE....a complete platform for a engineer....
  • krishnabansal07
    krishnabansal07
    its very strange site... most of links avillable are not working..!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    May i know which link is not working?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    krishnabansal07
    its very strange site... most of links avillable are not working..!!
    I disagree. Could you tell us what links are not working?
  • krishnabansal07
    krishnabansal07
    actually i was trying to mail editor (editor@crazyengineers.com) but gmail showed the error that domain name not found......
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think actually gmail cant sent mails to all websites
    i got the problem to sent a problem to yahoo so its common to get error with gmail but i agree with krishna upto some extent i saw a url which is not working in CE posts but not all are not working
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    krishnabansal07
    actually i was trying to mail editor (editor@crazyengineers.com) but gmail showed the error that domain name not found......
    It is a valid email ID. Try again.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

where can i find necessary power point slides for robotics and robotics technology
CEans, We are now reaching out to colleges in Gujrat, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, UP. The notices have already been sent and might have been displayed on college notice boards. Moreover,...
hey! i read an article that stated about change in refractive index.i was thinking over it if ref. index of any material can be made to 1 same as that...
Hi engineers, I am currently doing a project on wireless power adapter for mobile phone using induction magnetic and resonant. Actually the output voltage from adapter (input voltage for mobile...
If someone feels to be more interested in software and programing but his branch is electronics and telecommunication then what are his options? I want someone to reply because I...