CrazyEngineers
  • Okay, so I'm almost done with my bachelors in Computer Science. I gave my GRE a few months back (got a 1370) and I'm gonna give my TOEFL in a month's time but here's the thing...I just can't decide what to major in!!

Majoring in Computer Science may seem a fair choice, but i just don't want to. I was thinking about doing something more specific...like image processing or artificial intelligence but the thing is i have no clue what my prospects would be if i choose to go with these.

It would be awesome if someone can share any kind of information they have about those areas...good colleges, job prospects...anything! and hey, I'm open to any kind of suggestions about a good course 😀

Love n' Peace
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberSep 6, 2011

punkx2wibe
    Okay, so I'm almost done with my bachelors in Computer Science. I gave my GRE a few months back (got a 1370) and I'm gonna give my TOEFL in a month's time but here's the thing...I just can't decide what to major in!!

Majoring in Computer Science may seem a fair choice, but i just don't want to. I was thinking about doing something more specific...like image processing or artificial intelligence but the thing is i have no clue what my prospects would be if i choose to go with these.

It would be awesome if someone can share any kind of information they have about those areas...good colleges, job prospects...anything! and hey, I'm open to any kind of suggestions about a good course 😀

Love n' Peace
    Computer vision seems to be a good field:
    [h=1]Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Science - Vision and Graphics Track
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    [/h]
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register