want to build up practical knowledge on DC motors & DC generators

hello! i have just read construction and working of DC motors & generators,and want to build concepts a little deeper,may i get any practical work based on above topics so that i can complete in my coming holidays of about ten days.please suggest according to affordable instrument price...thanks in advance.:smile::smile:

Replies

• Tarun Chauhan
    Tarun Chauhan
    anybody please do reply
  • Tarun Chauhan
    Tarun Chauhan
    please do reply friends its very urgent !!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    well... see here
    the armature circuit and field winding should be done carefully as your leaning dc machines means i think your in basics in machines
    dont be much faster now let they complete ac machines and alternators later you know why i am saying this
    machine means not only the theory you read in books there are many safety factors to be learn
    and another thing is you will get ac supply at your home or in any supply so you need rectifier too
    so i am finally want to say is wait for some time until you know much about machines
    dont think as i am disappointing you and there is another one you will having labs to work on machines then you know all
    so please be patient and wait for a while
    @other ceans correct me if i am saying anything wrong
  • Tarun Chauhan
    Tarun Chauhan
    narayana murthy
    well... see here
    the armature circuit and field winding should be done carefully as your leaning dc machines means i think your in basics in machines
    dont be much faster now let they complete ac machines and alternators later you know why i am saying this
    machine means not only the theory you read in books there are many safety factors to be learn
    and another thing is you will get ac supply at your home or in any supply so you need rectifier too
    so i am finally want to say is wait for some time until you know much about machines
    dont think as i am disappointing you and there is another one you will having labs to work on machines then you know all
    so please be patient and wait for a while
    @other ceans correct me if i am saying anything wrong
    hey thnx narayan and u didn't disappointed me.......as am here to learn and am not in any hurry,just asking whether i can have any such type of work or not.now i will surely study the concepts what u told me to do and then i will again contact you people...
    well thanks again for a good suggestion
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    hey tsea..........

no problem.........you go for designing............
    if any prob arise you feel free to ask here..........
    but you should show your work here.........

we will definitely help you.................

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • Tarun Chauhan
    Tarun Chauhan
    ya sure vipul....i will

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I keep getting gobbledygook when I Swype. What’s up with that? Be sure to keep your finger pressed to the surface of your device through the letters of a complete...
Hi friends, Can anyone explain me about information fragmentation??
Hello This is the first time I am using this forum and I have taken due care to select appropriate category but even if I have selected wrong category, please...
CEans, We've integrated Google Custom Search with CrazyEngineers Forum. The custom search will search both CE Portal & CE Forums. The best part is that you don't have to leave...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-custom-search-integrated-crazyengineers.html Your questions, comments, feedback in this thread 😀