Want to Build calculator from c program

Hi i want to build the calculator from c program as project but i have no knowledge about electronics as i m computer stream student can anyone please help from where to start

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Why do you wanted to know about electronics?

What have you tried so far?
  • lalitengg
    lalitengg
    praveena211
    Why do you wanted to know about electronics?

What have you tried so far?

I wanted to know the basic for making calculator
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Perhaps you know about simple circuits of half adder, full adder etc? The calculator which you want to make will depend on the number of features which you want to incorporate in it.
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    Try do like this
    [video=youtube;lvHY8WpRZ3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvHY8WpRZ3k[/video]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Final year projects of my batch: 1.Dynamic Load balancing job scheduler for cluster systems 2. Traffic Sign Recognition using Pattern Recognition 3. Road Traffic Congestion control using Hybrid Petrinet Modeling...
Increase knowledge about geography is not just a discussionforum. Now we can deepen our knowledge of geography in a way that is more enjoyable. You can play a variety of...
Experience: Fresher or 1+ yr of experience. Job description: Good exposure to java Analytical/problem solving skills Quick learner Qualification:B.E/M.E The last date to apply is on Aug 8th 2011. Job...
Hello everyone...
hey guys iam ahmed raouf from egypt studying electrical and computer control and proud to be crazy engineer 😀