Akshay Makhija
Akshay Makhija
Branch Unspecified
08 Oct 2015

Want to be startup founder

Hi There!
I am a Civil Engineering graduate and want to enter in the Software related field.
My cousin told me to get into Software testing as it will be a bit easy for me to get into and survive comparatively.
But looking at a recent trend of Startup's, even i have developed an interest and want to be a founder of a Startup since i get many ideas. So what do you think would help me more, a testing engineer or a developer?
08 Oct 2015
The first thing would be to clear your mind about what would you really like to do. Get a job as a QA or Developer, or start your own business? If you want to start a business, let us know what type of business you'd like to start so that we can make appropriate recommendation.
Akshay Makhija

Akshay Makhija

Branch Unspecified
26 Oct 2015
So sorry for late reply.
I want to start an online aggregator service where people can search, compare and buy services online. And for that i need to have a website as well as an app on ios and android.
Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
26 Oct 2015
@Akshay Makhija Sounds like a feasible idea. Now either you can look for a technical co-founder (the tech guy who knows how to develop single-handedly) or learn programming yourself and may be find a team who can handle marketing/sales/finance for you. Either of the options I mentioned isn't an easy task. In both ways, you will get to learn a lot, but then the startup world is all about learning and improving. Do ask further questions, if you have any.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.