Want some projects using softwares such as MAGNET , PSCAD,POWER FACTORY (or) MATLAB

Our faculty asked us to do final year project in campus only.So friends pls suggest me with some new ideas or projects using the above softwares.

Replies

• graphite
    graphite
    harishksharma
    Our faculty asked us to do final year project in campus only.So friends pls suggest me with some new ideas or projects using the above softwares.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Have a look at this thread discussed before. Will surely help you in selecting your project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have a question related to digital communication. what is the need of two sine waves in PSK? not only in PSK even in DPSK, FSK, and QPSK... if any...
Here I came across a idea of creating a vehicle (say bike) with engine which have different cc (power) in different scenario. Suppose I have a 250cc bike which never...
Some of my friends keep saying that there is a lot of need to learn the foreign language other than English and Hindi. As for mechanical engineers, they can learn...
Hi guys, how shall i start dijango framework in python. And also how shall i connect with git interface. Thanks! Ramprasad.P
IS IT NECESSASORY TO USE A NEUTRAL LINK IN A CIRCUIT? WHY ITS VERY ESSENTIAL?