want some project

hi ,i m in 2nd year of electronics communication engineering,i m lookin forward for a project that is practical in nature as welll as feasible.can someone suggest me a project related to communication & corresponding websites ,help etc.
thanx in advance.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    [Spam]How about you buy a ready-made project from us for $50? It will save you a lot of time.[/Spam]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hm, for a 2nd year, I suggest you work on FM radio transmission and reception.

Its fun 😀
  • crazzy
    crazzy
    thanx ash!FM radio transmission is wat i m interested in..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok boys and girls. After completing the CE-Song, we(Ash,Biggie and Me) thought about writing a song dedicated to Biggie's Love life. The lyrics so far are When I saw you...
Hey CEans, This is what i experienced after seeing my Data Communication(DC) exam paper. here it goes after came out my exam just felt to write about DC. "Hey DC...
I recently stumbled upon the following project - https://www.uavindia.com/index.htm The team at Delhi College of Engineering created this UAV. I guess it would be interesting to work on similar ideas....
Hi Guys, I just came across a site that has virtually all episodes of family guy. They can be viewed in full quality streaming and downloaded also...😀 FamilyGuyNow.com      You are...
This is specifically aimed at CEans who are students. I was thinking it would be really great if you could discuss your university question papers, tough problems through CE. It...