Want idea for 6th sem electrical minor project

m student of 6th sem electrical i want idea for making minor project plzz give me topic and related information.....it is more helpful for me.....

Replies

• Esha Raghute
    Esha Raghute
    Data Acquisition System is a good option.😎
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    For an electrical engineer to do a project in software is not such a wonderful option if you intend to pursue your higher studies

Do some paper journals in fields related to Super conductors or nano material both are evergreen

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is middleware jobs? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ this is just to fill 50 words
Those who are all started preparing for isro cs exam come here.I'm also preparing for the same.W'll discuss here
"It's not the volts that kill you , it's the amps" plz can anyone explain this?............
Hi, As we know in matlab we can make gui program.(like vb6 etc..) I want help in declaring global variables that can be shared in whole program. Like if an...
😳hey world of knowledge. pelase xplain about the above asked question?? i am an elctronics guy want to know more deep about such ???,,,is firewall also sometimes called as router>>>