Want A Review Of "Indian School Of Business (ISB)"

I want an impartial review of ISB Hyderabad. If you have any idea, kindly share with me. What type of institute is it? I have heard it is not approved by AICTE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    I want an impartial review of ISB Hyderabad. If you have any idea, kindly share with me. What type of institute is it? I have heard it is not approved by AICTE.
    ISB - was my 'goal' once upon a time and that too; when it was just a few years old. Why? Because it's a unique institute in India.

There are several advantages-

1. ISB has 'ONE' year course as compared to two.
    2. India's top companies recruit at ISB - so your job is more or less guaranteed.
    3. It accepts people with work experience - and the diversity would be far better than you'd find in other top B-schools; which would typically be dominated by engineers or IT folks.
    4. ISB's known for their track record in academics, placements and producing quality output year after year.

I've never been to ISB; but have heard all the good things about them. That may not be a sufficient review; and you must hear from someone who's been there, done that.

But if it's a choice for you; I'd put it in the top 3 any day.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thankyou Biggie. But if you are looking for a proper qualification, the degree from ISB is not valid, is it?

Just read something negative (Indian School Of Business) about ISB on wikipedia- (of course, information in wikipedia cannot be trusted much)

As per AICTE officials, ""It`s a criminal offence if an institute is admitting students for PGDM courses without the council`s prior approval"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why in the world does every institute be 'recognised' by AICTE? They're recognised by the Industry. As long as you're referring to: #-Link-Snipped-# , you should be fine.

Update: Read the last line of the first paragraph here - Indian School Of Business

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My computer is having a strange problem. It has Windows 7 64 bit, and everything was working fine till yesterday. I have two accounts : one Admin account and other...
sir,i am studying final B.E in EEE department....i am very willing to do the project of getting electricity from buses..please instruct me sir
Volvo designed the most autonomous car, which can park on its own and some times can drive itself. It has also been equipped to detect the Pedestrians , animals ,...
It may look like a toy on the first look.But I don't think you can handle the surprise that this little fellow have.It can produce a mind blowing 248mph(400km/h) with...
Developers at LXDE are developing QT based LXDE. Recently in the latest blog posted by PCMan, the lead of LXDE Project itself has shown a preview screenshot of LXDE-QT. ​...