Wanna learn some thing by video lecture?

Coursera | Online Courses & Credentials From Top Educators. Join for Free
It is a great website offered more than 100 course on the topic Engineering, Humanities, Medicine,Biology, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Business, Computer Sciencee, and other areas.
All we need is to register yourself there & learn course you like.
After compliting course you ll provide certification from various foreign university.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, Coursera is a known name in the online education world. Has anyone completed any course from them? How's the overall servie and what kind of certifications do they offer?
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    I have stared learning artificial intelligence & machine language program but it is very boring kinda course but yea the professor who is teaching is very good now trying the "galaxy & cosmology"😀 hope it ll not bore me as I saw syllabus which is interesting
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am doing one in DSP and MOS training there Nice lectures and great professors

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An interesting startup in the door-do-door goods delivery service in India, called 'Apna Courier' is solving an interesting problem. Suppose you've to deliver a courier - you're required to personally...
Hello Crazy Engineers! I'm shyam kumar pursuing B.tech 3rd year (Electronics and Communication Stream). I wanna do a project work in some R&D companies in Hyderabad(india).I don't have any information...
i am currently pursuing btech in mech engg....would like to do dome courses in my free time which would highlight both my resume and career...any info would be really helpful...
is there some scope in clinical technology? my one biotech frd want to know it, plz reply.
Hi, Nowadays, a technique called digital watermarking is heavily use to copyright protection. But protection of what.? Protection means to protect your digital assets like audio,image and video. For image...