Wanna buy a laptop within Rs. 55000

I need Core2Duo >2 GHz
250 GB HDD max (don't need more)
NVidia or Equivalent video RAM (256 or 512 MB)
Windows Vista Home Premium (with windows 7 upgrade eligibility)
Good sound speakers (as good as it can get)

webcam is optional for me...

Please help me guys!! 😕
Thnx
Prasannajeet
India

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi pjeet

Check the following links

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Roddick
    Roddick
    Sony Vaio is a good but the only problem is battery back up, its not good when you compare to other laptops.

-----------------------
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Viao has very low value for money. Apart from that there's almost nothing wrong with it. For the same amount of money you can probably get a better deal in Dell/HP/Compaq. But Vaio has style, you gotta admit that. I absolutely fell in love with it when I was shopping for my laptop.
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Theres nothing like a DELL man. i have been using it for like 9 months. Am i being partial? Hell ya... Nothing beats dell. Perfomance, after sales service, looks. Ok maybe lookwise theres Macbook, but performance wise it's out of this world.

Trust me dude, youll thank me later.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    shalini_goel14
    Hi pjeet

Check the following links

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    I have heard that if viao have problems in it the product costs are too high mate...
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    silenthorde
    Theres nothing like a DELL man. i have been using it for like 9 months. Am i being partial? Hell ya... Nothing beats dell. Perfomance, after sales service, looks. Ok maybe lookwise theres Macbook, but performance wise it's out of this world.

Trust me dude, youll thank me later.
    Whether you are saying the MacBook is Good i.e excellent or outdated mate..
    Please make it clear,,,
  • johanwarn
    johanwarn
    hi
    prashnjeet
    you wanna new laptop
    check this hcl laptop/.hclstore & computer
    HCL laptop is more reliable and good service.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cricket has reached exciting levels with the introduction of twenty twenty ... Infusing the same thing into exams, some suggestions:- 1. Reduce exam duration to 1 hr and marks to...
you just don't want to miss it 😀. NASA - Total Solar Eclipse of 2009 July 22 LOCATIONS: City Eclipse Begins Sun Alt. Maximum Eclipse SunAlt. SunAz. EclipseEnds SunAlt. EclipseMag....
Hi guys, It's time for a mini project in communications, and I've thought about a cell phone Jammer. Short range, of course. Now, I want you guys to chip in...
Hello everybody! I am a newbie. I am making a study of MEK. I really want to get to know more about the Marine Engineering Knowledge. Becoming a member of...
Someone please help! I accidentally deleted a photo (emptied recycle bin). How do I recover it without it being corrupted or damaged?