Wake up sid

OK. Frankly I slept during 'Saawariya' ,and so was the next movie and this time around the name itself says that guy out there is a lazy butt. He looks cool ๐Ÿ˜, his TEEs are funky and the blank face he puts on awesome that's it!
I remember few years ago we had a movie on similar lines . by Jr.Roshan yup! 'Laksy'. over all. WAKE UP SID has lenghty dailogues, long scenes, nice BOMBAY ( no mumbai in movie and hence banned in few parts of the country and led KJ to appologise)

its about this guy SID( a rich spoilt brat who loves comics. Note worthy point are his TEES ๐Ÿ˜). He flunks his exams and starts throwing tantrums at home as a consequence of which he leaves his home and goes to his friends (aisha)place , making a mess out of home and with great difficulty ( after second half) he learns how to cook basic food stuff . Aisha works as a assistant for editor of a magazine and SID starts realising his passion for photography and responsibilities and next is the generic love story.

over all:
3/5

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I watched the movie last night , it was good ๐Ÿ˜€

I liked the Email communication happened in the movie and identifying the passion in photography as well.

Its a good movie ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    3/5 is decent for a bollywood movie....apart from a couple of sensible ones i've seen, i'd rate almost all of them (-)1/5
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice review there. I'll watch this movie. Come to know about this movie after Mumbai, Bombay case raised by some idiots or it is a publicity stunt. I'll watch this movie for sure.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    My rating: 2/5

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all are tech savy people. Since our engineering days, we learned that, what should be the configuration of the computer and how much it will cost us. We learnt...
Hey guys does any 1 have solution manual of error control coding, shu lin. if any 1 have it plz send it to me on my email id
Program Structure of C , CPP , JAVA , C# click to view Program Structure
There is a feature 'Rate this thread' for every thread. I wonder how many of CEan's knows about this feature and how many of those use these feature. This link...
The open access,open source software and open standards concepts have been increased attention now a days so what is importance of these ? just for curiosity...