Vu 60" Full HD LED TV Gets Rs. 92,000 Price Tag

Vu has announced a new 60" full HD LED TV LED60S8575 in India with a price tag of Rs. 92,000. The TV boasts of impressive hardware A+ grade achromatic panel with very thin bezel, edge-lit LED panel, 3 USB ports, built-in digital media player, DLNA, WiFi (802.11 N), Ethernet, 4 HDMI ports etc. Vu is confident of their display and claims that it's best panel in the industry.

The TV can be upgraded to SuperTV to run Mac OSX, Windows 8 or Linux. The Price of the TV seems to be on the higher side; given that the TV supports only Full HD. Vu already manufactures 4K TVs. You may check out the detailed specs sheet on the source link below. Let us know your views.

Vu-FullHD-LED-TV

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone suggest some thesis ideas that relates digital forensics and malware analysis? (Something that combines malware detection in a digital forensic scenario)
Hi Kaustubh, I got job through campus placement. I joined, in my current company, as a fresher. At first i was given some basic training about SQL programming for around...
After unveiling two low-budget smartphones- Aqua 3G Pro and 3G Strong just a couple of days ago, Intex Technologies has listed its first 4G LTE-enabled smartphone called ‘Intex Aqua 4G+’...
Just came across this robotic arm from Yaskawa Electric Corporation. In a staged event, the robot mimicked Machii Isao, the modern day Samurai. Do not miss the part when the...
Google Chrome latest beta promises to be easier on your laptop's battery. Acknowledging the problem with Adobe Flash that makes the CPU do a lot more work to run the...