Vote for CEan Anand Madanagopal for Google "Start up India"

CEan Anand Madanagopal #-Link-Snipped-#'s MIRCAM has been selected as one of five finalists for the Google partnered "Start up India" to be launched by the PM on 16-01-16. Let us all lend him a helping hand . Please visit the Google link below and Vote for Cardiac Design Labs's MIRCaM.
Quote:
Happy to share the news of ‪#‎CardiacDesignLabs‬ being shortlisted by Google to present at the "Startup India" event at New Delhi on the 16th Jan 2016. Five companies are selected.
The following link shows the startups selected, a video and an opportunity to Vote.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for sharing. This is the first time we got to see CEan #-Link-Snipped-#

Sharing the video here for all to know what MIRCaM does and the vote -
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Done. All the best, #-Link-Snipped-# 👍
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    All the best, #-Link-Snipped-# ! Great achievement already!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Done, Great concept !!👍
    All the best #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    MIRCaM has an expert system built in. It can do onboard diagnosis. A senior Cardiologist Prof. Balakrishnan mentored the clinical aspects. It had to have many algorithms developed to remove motion artifacts. Sitting at my desk in Bangalore city centre I could see the ecg of one of team walking around at the Whitefield office of Cardiac Design Labs. Clean trace with no glitches.
    Amazing performance.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Oops, I missed voting !
    All the best #-Link-Snipped-# 👍
  • SeaBiscuit
    SeaBiscuit
    Glad to see the fellow crazy folks like the solution!
  • SeaBiscuit
    SeaBiscuit
    We actually did not win the popular choice but won the grand jury prize!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The reported research examined the effect of SiO2 nanoparticles and fly ash on the mechanical properties of Nano-cement materials. The strength development of Portland cement...
How to remove the unread mails counter on the app icon in Android Lollipop? I am really annoyed to see that every time. P.S.I have a Micromax Canvas Xpress 2...
A new type of HLED (Hybrid light emitting diode) termed ‘BioLED’ developed by a team of German-Spanish scientists features protein cascade coatings in the form of rubber to make the...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project is about creating a game with a player controller holding a weapon(Eg: AK 47) and continuously re-spawning enemy AIs(Artificial Intelligence) which would approach...
With the commercial launch of nation’s biggest 4G LTE network, Reliance Jio looming large, Intex Technologies (India) Ltd has launched a new entry-level Android Lollipop smartphone on the festive occasion...