Volvo S60 Features

Volvo's usually a known name in the luxury buses in India. Volvo's entered the high-end car market in India with Volvo S60. The price is Rs. 27,00,000/- (Ex. Showroom, Delhi).

The car's got stunning looks and interior. Has anyone had a chance to review the car specs, engine and performance?

Volvo's official site mentions following features -

1. Reworked Chassis: Gives the car lot of stability.
2. Sporty Design: Special aerodynamic design gives the car 'Sports Car' looks.
3. Turbo T6 Engine: Turbocharged T6 Engine produces 300 hp and 325 lb-ft torque.
4. Responsive Suspension: The suspensions have been designed to give the car maximum stability on curves.
5. Enhanced Safety: The car features new Pedestrian Detection Technology that keeps an eye on unexpected pedestrians crossing your path.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm wondering if someone can take this project. The idea is to simplify the 'posting' process for those who are new to forums. I'm thinking why can't we setup...
I recently made few additions to the site. Anyone wants to 'share' what's new on CE and tell me whether you 'like' it? 😀
The Ultimate Hackers!! 😁 Enjoy the video!! [video=youtube;0L7DTMKekoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L7DTMKekoU[/video]
Hello, I will work on a project as a student in my university. I need to perform some ANSYS analyses with some polymers. As you know, I need to enter...
hey guys i need to know about cost of designing a non invasive(no pricking no blood no pain) glucose measurement and its accuracy... kindly help me soon.... 😕 ​