voltage from voice signal

hey , i want to know the value of voltage that can be got from a human voice signal? it would be better if you also help me with the instruments that can convert the voice to voltage. please refer me with compact device and also some websites..
thanks in advance.๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• iAstro
    iAstro
    srvicky90
    hey , i want to know the value of voltage that can be got from a human voice signal?

Dude, the value of the voltage of the voice signal depends on two things:
    1. The Magnitude/Intensity of the Human Voice source
    2. Amplifier's Gain

You can get the value of the voltage of voice signal as per your requirement.
    If you want a very high magnitude of voltage, then increase the Amplifier's Gain to a great extent or you can increase voice magnitude too!

srvicky90
    it would be better if you also help me with the instruments that can convert the voice to voltage. please refer me with compact device and also some websites..
    thanks in advance.๐Ÿ˜•

The circuit which will allow you to convert your Voice signal into the equivalent voltage, that would be Microphone (Mic) & Again if you want to convert your voltage signal into equivalent acoustic signal, then go for Loudspeaker!๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy!:smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What will be the height of a pole made up of all the millimetre cubes in one cubic metre, if placed one on top of another ? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
In my neighbourhood lives a man who weighs 200 pounds. He has two sons. They both weigh 100 pounds each. On a festival day they decide to go across the...
Suspect Name: My name is Izhar! But.. iAstro will do! ๐Ÿ˜€ Suspect's Learning Field: Electronics & Telecommunication! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tracked Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India! Suspect's Occupation: I'm currently a student. Diploma...
Hi there, i have a DC device wich working on -48VDC (-41~-59 Volts). it's supplied by a rectifier (floating voltage of the rectifier is -54V). when the AC power got...
Hi I am a student of BSc Telecom Engineering. I believe that this site can be quite helpful in selecting my final year project. I am interested in projects related...