Volkswagen will now help you in Joining Automotive Sector

A Good news for those who are automobile freak and are eager to join the Automobile Industry in near future.

Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd (VWGSIPL) & Hindustan University had join hands & came up with the course (First time in India) for Automobile Industry. In an MoU Signed between the two , a Curriculum for ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN AUTOTRONICS has been started which aims to provide its students a keen insight in to the world of modern automotive technologies as well as raise their skill level to make them competitive enough to join the workforce in the automotive sector.

VWInvite

Salient Features of the Syllabus

Course Name: ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN AUTOTRONICS

Organizing University : Hindustan University (Chennai Campus)

Course Structure : It consist of three learning modules which will spread over the period of 18 Months (Which Includes 10 Weeks of Internship)

Interested candidates can visit University Site HITS - Welcome to Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science | Best Engineering College in Chennai | Ranked 4th Top Deemed Universities Engineering Colleges in Chennai

Do Share Your Reviews.

Source : HITS - Welcome to Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science | Best Engineering College in Chennai | Ranked 4th Top Deemed Universities Engineering Colleges in Chennai

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its a good platform for students and i like the point that it offer more time in internship .
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    What is more important is the guarantee that you will be employed, once you complete the course sincerely.

I did a similar course offered by SAE India, and it extended over a period of nearly two and a half academic years. It began since the third semester vacation, and ended during the 8th semester vacations. even during the semesters you still had to do some assignments. They promised that we would be employed by giants like Mahindra, Nissan, caterpillar etc

But not all of us benefited from it. half of the guys ended up in IT majors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi hello everybody my thesis is "finite element analysis of jacketed columns subjected to axial load only" i have used the SHEIKH AND UZUMERI MODEL and theoretically found out the...
Well guys, dumb criminals are people who are simply not proficient at what they are doing. they do their stuff, and drop such easy clues, that within minutes they will...
This is fun project, sad part is I don't have a device with NFC. But you can DIY if you got one with NFC. Quite better than Apple's Buggy Exploited...
Huawei has launched 3 new phones - Huawei Ascend G6, Ascend G750 and Honor 3C in India today. The phones run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and offer...
Hi engineers, I really don't know if it already exist, hope it does, but I need a software or a tool to generate a document based on a template. For...