CrazyEngineers
  • Velshankar
    Velshankar

MemberAug 29, 2013

Volkswagen Polo GT TSI

New Volkswagen Polo GT TSI (TWIN-CHARGED STRATIFIED INJECTION) is having greater German technology going to be offloaded in India. It has a direct injection Turbo charged engine with seven speed automatic gear system.It produces a power of 103 bhp which is a bit too worry as most of the new engines outclass this power.But the torque is very good(17.7 kgm). It includes twin clutch technology and electronic stability control which are very impressive.It has two DIN Bluetooth enabled audio system,15 inch wheels and rear parking sensors. It has a very luxury look.It costs around rs 8.96 lakh which is quiet good for its features.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • zaveri

MemberAug 29, 2013

so are you gonna buy it.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Velshankar MJ

MemberAug 29, 2013

No just reviewed it
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 29, 2013

I think you had underestimated the power.A power of 103bhp is quite good if you compare it with the vehicles with same range of price tag.VW has done a pretty nice job and VW never failed customer expectation.
    Cancel
  • Velshankar MJ

MemberAug 29, 2013

May be but not as good as their other variants of the same price tag
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 29, 2013

CSK AUTO
    I think you had underestimated the power.A power of 103bhp is quite good if you compare it with the vehicles with same range of price tag.VW has done a pretty nice job and VW never failed customer expectation.

Do you believe VW gives an excellent customer service. I am thinking of buying a car soon and I want to include VW as an option.
    Cancel
  • Velshankar MJ

MemberAug 29, 2013

hmmmm. one of the best but toyata tops the service quality as it implemented international regulations in India
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 29, 2013

If you want a stylish and best powered engine VW is at your service.VW offers the world class design and components used were really awesome.CW is a good option if you have a decent investment.All the best @#-Link-Snipped-#.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 29, 2013

Well I am not buying a car today or this year. I am considering options for next year I will think of getting a car. And I am not fixing any model since I have not fixed my budget but I would like to prioritize a company and check it out. If my start up runs well as we expected, will all our sub ordinate launches right on schedule and everything works fine, I may be able to get a car till March 2014. 😛
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register