Volkswagen Commercial: The Force

The spot features a pint-sized Darth Vader who uses the Force when he discovers the all-new 2012 Passat in the driveway. It leverages humor and the unforgettable Star Wars™ score to create an emotional commercial.

Really Cool Ad! 😛

[video=youtube;R55e-uHQna0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0[/video]

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Yeah very funny, it's on my FB page. It will be shown during the Superbowl on Sunday.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess it was godaddy that got all the superbowl ad-spots for few years, right?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Haha, so funny!

Gohm, you have facebook?? 😛
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i love that car its awesome
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hmmm......interesting.
    @Ash: You beat me to the punch line. The moment I read Gohm talk about his FB page, I wanted to ask this question 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I absolutely love it. Any ideas who's the creative head behind this ad?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon a great short video by Amazon Co-Founder Jeff Bezos and loved the simple words in which he explains 'what to do'. It's not necessary a part of...
CEans, We have an active discussion going on our CE-Forum about:* Why aren’t engineers thinking about entrepreneurship? Presenting to you the story of an engineer from IIT Delhi who founded...
hi I'm shame from Philippines a Civil Engineering student, hope you'll accept me as a friend in this site. It's a pleasure to me to be here.
What is the difference between offshoring and outsourcing? What country is the best regarding about offshoring and outsourcing?
During my 2nd year as an engineering student, our teacher asked us to report about the candidates for president in Philippines. Our group was given the task to report about...