Voice XML

Can anyone explain me in brief about voice xml?

Replies

i don't know much but its a voice interpreter used in various voice applications like voice recognition,voice dialing etc. basically interaction of computer and humans using voice
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I think through this it is possible to built a search engine through which we can search for particular item using voice recognition instead of typing it
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Yes goyal and 2467 are right.

You should have watched those high tech gadget oriented english films, where the hero commands the computer or a robot using voice commands. Well, that is implementable by using voicexml. voicexml is getting popular these days, as lots of students are doing their projects in college using it.

Coding is quite simple and anyone can do it to perform simple functions in a computer 😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Interesting stuff. XML does seem to live up to its "extensible" namesake.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys.. Is it possible to play songs in the HTML documents? In the sense when we open a web page, the song which is written in the code has...
Friends, it would be really nice if all of you could share your campus interview experiences with the rest of us. How was the overall experience, what questions were asked...
Yesterday me with my team participated in an event named 'webplaneca ' in a tech fest . We presented our idea of 'Charity By Click' actually,what our idea is to...
Can anyone help in robotics? i want a white line detecting sensor which gives reliable output for the movement of robot in the region as shown in the fig. as...
Can any1 tel me how to apply for Summer Training at IITs' in field of bio-medical engg.???😕 I am in B.E.II year..and indeed want 2 train myself in bio field...