VoiCE Top News Picks

#-Link-Snipped-#

We informed you about how Microsoft's opened a direct battle against Google with the bing it on program. It looks like Microsoft's retired the program as the bingiton.com now points to bing.com. Surprising!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Engineers attached RC controllers on the back of cockroaches and made them move the way they want. Interesting, right?

#-Link-Snipped-#

An upcoming software that lets you combine other wi-fi connections in your area to form a big, thick and reliable wireless connection. How cool is that?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Google Maps app for Indian users has been updated to offer life traffic updates on the big roads near you along with voice enabled navigation. The app supports Indian accent in case you've problems understanding the American 😉 .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like the Indian Government isn't ready to let A.Raja go. The former telecom minister was sent to jail (and then released) for involvement in Rs. 1.76 lakh crore 2G...
I think most of us need an app for dictionary on our phones. It always comes in handy when some word comes to your mind when in travel or while...
LG is launching its all new 84″ 4K TV (84LM9600) in the US next month, after its first display in Korea. Priced at a rate of whooping US $19,999, this...
I spotted above quote while reading Vinod Khosla's article in TechCrunch about whether one needs to be a jerk to be a successful entrepreneur. Kholsa's article is a response to...
I'm of course not counting LinkedIn which is the 'professional' networking and there are a ton of people who've found jobs via LinkedIn. I'm asking about finding jobs via the...