Voice mail systems: Project help

I want to know about Voice Mail System. Tell me some important information abt that because I want to make a project on that.

Replies

• madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Re: Voice mail systems

use the c#.net language for that.. because it supports voice commands easily
  • Manish Sehgal
    Manish Sehgal

I want to know about that what it exactly does.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi

you do one thing search in google i will also try it if i get any thing related to this i will put it here !!!
  • just2rock
    just2rock

Manish,
    Voice mail system is a simplified form of vioce over data transferency.Once you store/record your voice a recorder software run at the telephone network backend server
    As you switch on (primary applicability) server retracks your operator network BTS & UID being activated & after trans-recieve of commands from BTS-MSC ,the dedicated voice is transmitted ,primary with a reminder sms.Once you use the desired address to dial you can listen to the recorded voice .

Hope you recieve your query get clarified.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me in Asp. I want to put a menu bar in the form and context menu. What should I do? ๐Ÿ˜•
I'm a final year student in Electronics and Telecommunications. I'm confused about what project to select and how to go about it,I would appreciate some help!! ๐Ÿ˜• Some of the...
I want to study Window Applications but couldn't find any good book for that. Tell about some nice books for Window Application.๐Ÿ˜
This is a long story but you must try it. i was astounded by bobby's guts. go on read it. Little Bobby came into the kitchen where his mother was...
cricket has reached exciting levels with IPL......๐Ÿ˜Ž Infusing the same into exams .... some suggestions....๐Ÿ˜‰ (on lighter side) (1). Reduce exam duration to one hour and marks to fifty. (2)....