VoiCE Guest Post Discussions

Discuss the announcement:

#-Link-Snipped-#

in this thread.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'll invite my one sir for posting article here about dimmed tubelight it's an option of CFL.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I am damn sure that CE will reach,if it has lot of tech articles,
    So I am very much welcome this idea Big_K.
    There should be a regular article posting is there in ce like posting 2 articles each week in respective sections..this is my suggestion..
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    And Yes of course..I will post some articles here ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes of course. The mod team is totally busy these days therefore the posting activity has gone down. I'm sure we'll have like 1-2 articles every-day ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Are we allowed to post the content that we contribute on our blogs as well?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Kidakaka: The articles you write will become property of CrazyEngineers with due credits to the author.

The articles cannot be cross posted anywhere else. [Affects rankings and Google hates it]
  • smita89
    smita89
    Amazing platform biggie!! I've one query, is there any time limit or last date per say for the submissions?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No, it's on first come, first serve basis.
  • safwan
    safwan
    can we post Management related posts (in con tax of business)
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Can we post on any interesting topic?or is it that the topic is confined within some limits?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Every topic is interesting. What are you suggesting?
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    I am coming up with a mangment post tommorow. Right now just a bit busy :*(
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Shall I know the inauguration day ๐Ÿ˜‰?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Can we post the articles on good quotations;:

For example :: โ€œA MAN WHO WINS IS THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN. โ€โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Will you accept that article Biggie. โ€‹

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THING..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY..โ€‹
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Ya biggie this is a good thread.I think Pallavi is keen in presenting her article which was prepared by her.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course. You may send your articles to admin at crazyengineers dot com. However, it does not guarantee that it'll be published through VoiCE. The reason begin, VoiCE focuses more on CE's official word/opinion on issues, ideas, happenings etc.

You have articles/announcements discussion section to publish your articles. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    ENGINEERS AHEAD OF SCIENTISTS
    Engineering is the science, discipline, art and profession of acquiring and applying technical, scientific and mathematical knowledge to design and implement materials, structures, machines, devices, systems, and processes that safely realize a desired objective or inventions

One who practices engineering is called an engineer, and those licensed to do so may have more formal designations such as Professional Engineer, Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer, or European Engineer. The broad discipline of engineering encompasses a range of more specialized subdisciplines, each with a more specific emphasis on certain fields of application and particular areas of technology

As now a days engineer is dominating the field of science..

as Scientists study the world as it is; engineers create the world that has never been.i.e.,Engineering is quite different from science. Scientists try to understand nature. Engineers try to make things that do not exist in nature. Engineers stress invention. To embody an invention the engineer must put his idea in concrete terms, and design something that people can use. That something can be a device, a gadget, a material, a method, a computing program, an innovative experiment, a new solution to a problem, or an improvement on what is existing. Since a design has to be concrete, it must have its geometry, dimensions, and characteristic numbers. Almost all engineers working on new designs find that they do not have all the needed information. Most often, they are limited by insufficient scientific knowledge. Thus they study mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and mechanics. Often they have to add to the sciences relevant to their profession. Thus engineering sciences are born."

Hence,Engineers are superior than scientists.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every engineer has had his/her fill of labs in the entire 4 years of engineering studies: ED, Workshop, Electronics labs, electrical labs, computer labs and so on. We have also...
is there any difference between writing and burning ???๐Ÿ˜Ž
Small Talk Link: Gerard Beekmans โ€“ Building Linux From Scratch - CrazyEngineers Interview Credits: CEan - Durga Discuss the interview in this thread! ๐Ÿ˜€
Building the vocabulary : Nihongo o Narau - Learn Japanese This is the link which has sufficient set of words which can be learn't over the period of time, by...
send me details about sensotronis brake sontrol plz