Vodafone USB 3G Stick Plans & Speed Reviews

Vodafone has launched 3G services in India and I wish to know what speeds are people getting in various circles.

The USB stick is available for Rs. 1600/- and the pricing plans are very competitive with the 'unlimited download' plans even cheaper than BSNL 3G.

Please post your opinion.

Replies

• mosh11
    mosh11
    i use vodafone usb service in egypt

and its very expensive

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A short description of MiFi: MiFis are small gadgets that have no need of being plugged into anything and work similar to wireless routers. MiFis connect to a cellular carrier's...
Hayden 5 Media and Bluewater Productions team up to create the animated film based off the comic book for Mark Zuckerburg: Creator of Facebook. "When we found out that Bluewater...
Project Idea: I think project idea could be incredibly useful if developed by someone from our community. I'm talking about developing a service that will accept a photograph; analyze it...
This concept has been developed, by Bose Audio (not sure though), but I think there's still lot of scope for improvement. The idea is to develop earphone that will cancel...
Deliver Seminar Effectively: One of the important tasks in any engineering student's life is to deliver a seminar on a topic or project. The seminars are useful in presenting newer...