VNIT ISSS National Conference on Microsystems, Smart Materials, Structures: ISSS 10

VNIT Nagpur along with INDIAN AIR FORCE Maintenance Command Nagpur & RKNEC Nagpur is organizing Fourth ISSS National Conference on Microsystems, Smart Materials, Structures.

Date: Sept 30 - Oct 01, 2010

Venue: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, NAGPUR

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi how many RPM require to cut thr gravity And to lift 50 to 60 kg Weight vertically........ replyy on my mobile give miss call
CEans, We are planning for round 2 of CE promotions among colleges & universities. In the round 2; we are planning to make a rocking poster (with your feedback, of...
CEan you know my blog address(If not see my signature). It is not fascinating right?.I Want to improve my both blogs Java Programmer's Blog and also for Tech Savvy's Blog...
hello i am computer science btech final year student.. this year no company come to visit our campus.. so i got no offer.. all of you please suggest ways how...
Its being rumored that Google will announce Google TV (Called Smart TV) in next few hours at Google I/O. Google has partnered with SONY, INTEL & LOGITECH to launch new...