VM3 multiplication by 11

Carrying out two workshops3 and 4 to extend a helping hand to crazyboy! These are my favourite techniques..
To multiply any number by 11 simply write the extreme right digit of the number to be multiplied by 11 as it is in the answer(as the extreme right digit) and add the two digits right the anwer as middle digit of the answer if any carry then add it to the extreme left digit of the number and right the answer as the extreme left digit of the answer!The answer is ready shimple and shweet! ๐Ÿ˜€
*****extreme *********Middle************* Extreme
****** left ********************************right
23*11= 2 / (3+2=5 no carry generated) / 3 (as it is)=253 is the answer!
eg- 56*11= (1+5=6) 6 /( 5+6=11);1 carry/6=616
can take up numbers of your choice for practise!

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    integratdbrains
    Carrying out two workshops3 and 4 to extend a helping hand to crazyboy! These are my favourite techniques..
    To multiply any number by 11 simply write the extreme right digit of the number to be multiplied by 11 as it is in the answer(as the extreme right digit) and add the two digits right the anwer as middle digit of the answer if any carry then add it to the extreme left digit of the number and right the answer as the extreme left digit of the answer!The answer is ready shimple and shweet! ๐Ÿ˜€
    *****extreme *********Middle************* Extreme
    ****** left ********************************right
    23*11= 2 / (3+2=5 no carry generated) / 3 (as it is)=253 is the answer!
    eg- 56*11= (1+5=6) 6 /( 5+6=11);1 carry/6=616
    can take up numbers of your choice for practise!
    this is a great work by integrated Brain....

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    In btw this great task...am adding one more method of multiplying any digit by 11.....

add 0 in right and left of the digit and add extreme two right digit then next two then next two till last...

Don't forget carry over...

Ex.

11*

Make 243 = 02430-> [(2+0=2)(2+4=6)(3+4=7)(0+3=3)]= 2673

Understood...

Any doubts are welcomed.....
  • rick
    rick
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

thanks integrd and crazyboy. nice technique !
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    great!

hey crazyboy u have given a very simple technique i was unaware of! its really very shimple! thanks!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    integratdbrains
    hey crazyboy u have given a very simple technique i was unaware of! its really very shimple! thanks!
    There is a another trick ...... almost same....
    but we can multiply any no with any no...with that trickk...
    Wait n Watch for its term to come...

• sttepz
    sttepz
    wow!!! i am waiting crazy... i am waiting 4 more!!
  • Neha
    Neha
    waiting for the trick crazyboy.

Hope I could find something for the section.
  • aditi
    aditi
    wow! it was really a good one... this will help in aptitude tests a lot...
  • aashima
    aashima
    crazyboy
    There is a another trick ...... almost same....
    but we can multiply any no with any no...with that trickk...
    Wait n Watch for its term to come...

let it be out crazyboy !!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now till now you know the square of the no. having 5 and 0 at their end... Now some other... Square of the no just 1 next to them..(having 0...
Availabot is a physical representation of presence in Instant Messenger applications. Availabot plugs into your computer by USB, stands to attention when your chat buddy comes online, and falls down...
Ever since I was a kid, I've been a big fan of Superman ๐Ÿ˜. All SuperMan fans join in this thread & do post your reviews about recently released SuperMan....
New here thought I should say "hi". I am one year short of a diploma in ME. I like racecars, dynamics, motorcycles, and anything that I can potentail kill myself...
I went through a group discussion on MTv.The topic waz nice so I thought of introducing it here. The topic of the discussion waz "Is cricket overtaking other sports" So...