VLC Media Player !

I found a funny illustration of VLC Media Player. See how they've used it to show the loading, downloading, installing, seachring and not responding version of the music player -

[​IMG]

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Pathetic illustration to such a fine working player! πŸ˜›
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    anoopthefriend
    Pathetic illustration to such a fine working player! πŸ˜›
    "Finding VLC Media Player" is way too funny πŸ˜›
    I mean the expressions of those two dudes !
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    BetterThanBefore
    "Finding VLC Media Player" is way too funny πŸ˜›
    I mean the expressions of those two dudes !
    And "Searching VLC" would have been better if he was looking under it. It's looks more like feeling VLC. πŸ˜›
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    anoopthefriend
    And "Searching VLC" would have been better if he was looking under it. It's looks more like feeling VLC. πŸ˜›
    & VLC Media player not responding seems like VLC Media player Installed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mercy killing is nothing but the practice of killing a person or animal,in a painless or minimally painful way, for merciful reasons,usually to end suffering of a patient before death....
I am a mechanical engineering student and i would like get some final year project ideas from other mechanical engineering students or mechanical engineer.
this is Prem kumar ..... iam intrested in new electonics projects... if u wish, please send me some new project ideas....
This Thread Builds awareness for students to decide how much they have need to do PG and select Area(Specialization) for their PG... EC Guys Welcome as am from Electronics background......
So, what method do you use frequently to shutdown your computer?​I guess it would be clicking on shutdown button via going through Start button (more often).​Here I am sharing few...