CrazyEngineers
  • In testing branch of version 2.2 of VLC codenamed 'WeatherWax', the new feature 'Add On Manager' is being merged. This add-on manager will let you download extensions & skins right from the media player, leaving all those manual mess behind.

Below is few screenshots :
    vlc vlc3 vlc2
    If you'd like to compile & test this feature : GitHub - VideoLan
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 2, 2014

I hope to have a stunning skin for VLC. By the way, how many of us here loved the Jet Audio? I think it's no doubt the best audio player (output wise) ever produced.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberApr 2, 2014

Once I used to play only on JetAudio but since long time I am using VLC for all video and windows media player for audio. It's my observation windows media player produces best audio on PC.
    I am looking for a VLC minimal skin just like popup player without any border or control and get the control on hover. 😒
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 2, 2014

I like VLC because the number of format it supports. It just plays everything. I'll have to try out the equaliser settings on VLC to see if I can get the best audio.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberApr 2, 2014

I think VLC still doen't rupport .rm (Real Media files), I use K-lite mega pack and associate with windows media player and run any file without any hussle.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register