Vivo Y55S Spotted Online With Decent Specs and A Price Tag Of Rs. 12,980

Vivo, a smartphone manufacturer that has seen a meteoric growth in the Indian market has a new offering. The Vivo Y55S isn’t up on the official website but has been spotted on a rather obscure online phone retailer called Only Mobiles. The website Only Mobiles only lists the Vivo Y55S in its Gold variant and says that the smartphone is up for pre-order. The delivery of the product will start from 2nd March onwards. So you have to take this news with a pinch of salt as the information about the smartphone looks a bit sketchy. For now, though we shall discuss the Vivo Y55S with the information we have at hand and will keep you updated for any official announcement.

Vivo Y55S 1
Vivo Y55S 2 Vivo Y55S 3 Vivo Y55S 4

The Vivo Y55S sports a 5.2inch IPS LCD panel display with HD resolution and pixel density of 282ppi. The screen is protected by a 2.5D curved glass. Underneath the hood, we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset that houses a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The Vivo Y55S runs on Android Marshmallow that is layered with the company’s FunTouch UI. The internal memory of the Vivo Y55S stands at 16GB out of which less than 12GB is available for the user. You can use microSD cards of up to 256GB to expand the storage.

On the photography front, we have a 13MP LED flash equipped sensor on the rear and on the front, we get a 5MP camera supported by screen flash. The Vivo Y55S is a 4G handset with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB connectivity. The Vivo Y55S is powered by a 2730mAh Li-ion battery that gives a standby time of 250 hours and talk time of up to 11 hours.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

By now, most of you might have read the news of an Indian techie getting murdered in Kansas city, USA. I've always wondered what's the top reason people actually want...
Adding to the gamut of Asus’ portfolio is yet another ZenFone – ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) with world’s first built-in real-time beautification technology. The smartphone comes with company's novel BeautyLive app,...
Yesterday, WhatsApp users across the world were surprised to see their contacts/favourites tab replaced with Status tab where they could see Live Stories style status updates from their contacts. As...
Reliance is not foraying into UBER / OLA competing taxi service, clarified Mr. Rohit Bansal who heads group communications at Reliance Industries Limited. Several reputed news publications had recently published...
Got the new 'status' feature enabled on my phone and I'm not seeing the point. Maybe because I'm on the wrong side of 35 already 😕; but I was pretty...